INTERNSHIP: Account executive at System Analytic
System Analytic helps Pharmaceutical brand teams to identify, manage, and engage their Opinion Leaders and Experts. That’s all we do, and we excel at it.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Account Executive, reporting to the Account Manager and Account Director, who will be involved in the delivery of various international projects for our clients. This role requires excellent communication, organisational skills, great Excel and PowerPoint skills, plus a strong work ethic. Attention to detail is vital.
For the right person there are plenty opportunities to grow and develop, with no shortage of responsibility.
This is a paid internship with a 3 month contract (£18k pro rota). You will be based in London, Waterloo.
What you will need:
- A life sciences degree
- Meticulous organisational skills (meeting deadlines, sticking to workflow, following protocol, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail (analysis of project-tracking spread sheets and large amounts of project data will be an intrinsic part of the role)
- A pro-active approach to problem anticipation together with good problem solving skills (you should be able to see potential project issues way before they become project problems)
- Communication skills (exceptional written and spoken English)
- Time management skills (the ability to prioritise tasks, work on your own and work towards deadlines)
- Ability to use and support the maintenance of project plans and tracking materials/resources, including web-based task tracking tools
- Ideally some office based experience preferred
- Proficient and confident in Microsoft Office – especially Excel and Powerpoint
- An interest in supporting the delivery of exceptional digital tools
- A thirst for learning – every day is a school day at System Analytic!
Immediate start required. Please send your CV to email@example.com