INTERNSHIP: Marketing Intern with Adaptive Lab
Who we are // Adaptive Lab is an ambitious product and service design company. We partner with bold leaders at world class companies to identify new, differentiated products and services, to transform their existing ones and to create what we call “Beta Businesses” while doing so.
When we think about our future we imagine a CEO waking up and realising that tomorrow is going to be fundamentally different to the past. They’ll have a few options for people to embark on their new journey with; their friends who they went to business school with, their partners who offshored a lot of their “IT” OR a company that looks, thinks and acts a bit more like one of their new competitors. That last option would be Adaptive Lab of course 🙂
If this vision excites you, you might be interested to know that we’re growing our Operations team.
The role – 3 months+ fixed term contract (2-3 days a week)
This is a great opportunity for a recently graduated individual or postgraduate student looking to broaden their skills across the Marketing discipline. We’re looking for someone to own and grow our Wunderkammer newsletter and social channels, alongside co-owning events and thought-leadership campaigns with our multi-disciplinary team of designers, technologists and strategists. We’re looking for a multi-skilled, fast-learning individual to take on the challenge of growing our presence! Sounds fun right?!
Your experience and attributes
- You have some experience of working in a Marketing or PR team, preferably within the creative/design/innovation/tech industry
- You are a fast learner who uses your initiative and you are confident enough to own the work that’s set
- You are well organised and can prioritise your workload to meet deadlines, while maintaining the high standard that we require
- You have excellent digital marketing skills. You will be able to manage our online communities and engage in conversation to spread our message and grow our profile
- You understand the importance of data and metrics. You will be able to perform analysis to better inform future marketing activity
- You have strong written skills that enable you to produce clear and accurate content on any number of our consumer facing channels
- You have strong organisational skills that will be invaluable in helping to produce and deliver events and campaigns.
You will know about
- Social media strategies
- Community building
- Digital disruption
- Content marketing.
Life at Adaptive Lab –
We value personal improvement and learning, offering money and the time to spend on books, training courses, conferences and classes. We also offer:
- A competitive salary
- Company healthcare and pension
- A personal training budget
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers