Digital / Web Design Internship with The Barn Agency
A leader in online solutions for fashion and premium retail brands, The Barn is a multi-disciplinary design consultancy based in the heart of Shoreditch.
You will be a confident and creative self-starter, with a passion for producing elegant, engaging design solutions across the digital realm. You will be an imaginative thinker that is not afraid to challenge the conventional, who is willing to share thoughts and ideas, but is also open to the suggestions of others.
The ideal candidate will have a portfolio showcasing work across web and print. Ideally it will demonstrate an interest in fashion, with an understanding of best practice and industry trends. You will be responsible, open and honest.
This role offers an excellent opportunity for a young creative to join a small yet successful team; with the opportunity to become an integral part of The Barn’s future.
Your role will include
• Creating wireframes, websites and print works
• Developing UIs and UX
• Creating project and pitch presentations
• General studio errands
• Attending weekly creative review meetings and critiques
• Original free thinking
• Knowledge of current design trends
• An eye for detail and precision
• Well organised and conscientious
• Team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently
• Receptive to creative review and feedback, while maintaining a positive attitude
• Experienced at working with Adobe Creative Suite
How to Apply
Please send a CV, link to portfolio, and a little bit about yourself to email@example.com