Marketing internship at Urban Nerds Collective
Reports into: Senior Account Exec
Internship: 6 weeks+
Why We’re Here
Urban Nerds operate at the crossroads of brands and youth culture. We help brands find meaningful ways to communicate and engage with audiences in the fast moving landscape of the youth consumer. From insight and strategy to digital content and physical production we leverage and activate a constantly evolving suite of tools, formats and platforms to overcome the challenges of this increasingly fluid landscape.
We build foundations for deeper rooted positive brand associations by ensuring mutual value is generated and traded between both client and consumer. We wear our heart on our sleeve and lead with an unrivalled passion and enthusiasm for the elements that we know make this environment tick; culture, expression and belonging.
We believe in growth through hard work, commitment and the ability to rise to the challenge; quite simply when you work with Urban Nerds you’re driven to want to make great things happen.
What You’re Here To Do
Intern responsibilities are outlined in the key areas below:
• Assist in the delivery of campaigns / projects on a day to day basis
• Stockroom management
• Keeping our influencer database up to date
• Research / seek knowledge of clients and competitor landscape
• Work with the account teams to respond to new briefs
• Support the team on the management of campaign/project budgets, with attention to detail adhering to company procedures
WE LIKE YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE
• A passion for, and ambition to work within a cultural marketing environment
• An interest in consumer brands and cultural awareness throughout street style and the music landscape
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Confidence to engage with individuals across varying levels
• An ability to multi task and deliver against deadlines
• Boundless enthusiasm, energy and are a self-starter with the ability to make things happen!
WE WANT TO KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT YOU AND WHAT YOU’RE INTO
• Why do you want to work for Urban Nerds and what will you bring to our team?
• Who do you think are the most influential street style brands and why?
• Who are your top 5 (or more) culturally influential people in London and why? (Please include at least one person form the following categories; Art, Music, Style)
How to Apply
Please email your CV and applicant question answers to email@example.com titled ‘Intern Application”.
This is a rolling internship so we will keep you on file. If you do not hear from us straight away don’t worry, we will get in touch if and when appropriate.