Graphic Design Intern at ClearBrand
ClearBrand are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join them for a one month internship. They have positions available for:
MARCH / APRIL / MAY / JUNE
This is for an individual looking to gain experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing industry. At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you. Expenses will be covered.
ClearBrand are a small brand communications agency based in Reading.
We have a wide selection of clients and you will gain good experience from someone with many years in the industry working in agencies large and small.
WHAT CLEARBRAND DO:
• Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
• Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
• Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
• Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
• Art direction, Photography, Video
• Helping with layout and design jobs for clients
• Creative ideas for projects
• Organising social media & self promotion for ClearBrand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Graphic designer intern
• Ideally Reading based intern, but can be slightly further afield. Please do not apply if you are not a UK resident.
• Internship begins 1st of each month. You can apply for any internship in the future.
• We are flexible for time off.
• Intern looking for experience in the industry
• Graphic designer will need good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Fluent in English
• One Month Internship offered. (We also offer 2 week internships)
• Location is central Reading, 10 mins walk from the station / parking can be available if required.
• Hours are 9:30am – 5:30pm
• We have a desk and equipment for you.
• Mostly for experience – Possibility of full-time role at the end depending on skill set.
• Expenses paid
• Degree in Graphic Design or similar would be preferred but not necessary.
• If no degree then it will be based on your portfolio
• We accept interns part way through degree courses.
• Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
How to Apply
– Please provide examples of design work you have in a PDF under 5mb. Examples of work are required.
– Let us know which month you would like to intern for? MARCH / APRIL / MAY / JUNE
– If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat
– At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you along with portfolio advice
If you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com