Bow & Arrow is a growth consultancy based in Soho, London. We’re a diverse mix…
Junior Strategist Internship – The Upside – London
This is a three-month paid internship.
The Upside are an innovation studio based in London. We design and build creative, strategic and business solutions, partnering with brands including Adidas, Google and Heineken.
You will be working in tight synchronisation with seasoned industry professionals, often being treated as a partner and collaborator rather than a go-fer. As such, there is ample opportunity to learn and grow in this fast-paced environment; this tempered only by candidate’s willingness to invest additional energy and effort into the process.
Working inside ‘Second Home’, one of the best workspaces and creative hubs in London, you will also be presented with networking opportunities, and attend industry-led talks and events.
– Assist with proprietary research projects
– Conduct desk research for client assignments
– Analyse and help identify key trends and insights
– Collaborate with the Upside team in idea generation sessions
– Contribute in strategy development workshops
– A deep-seated curiosity for culture and digital topics
– An active problem solver that enjoys diving deep to find the right solution
– A proactive disposition; willing to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment
– A natural instinct for making connections between seemingly disparate points of information
– An ability to perform basic desk research across media publications, social media platforms, and
detailed reports. All candidates should be able to collate their research findings into simple, easy
to digest results.
– A basic design sensibility paired with a deep knowledge of presentation software (Keynote or
– Previous experience in an agency, consultancy, or studio is preferred but not required.