Strategist Internship – The Upside – London
This is a three-month paid internship with The Upside
You will be working with a team of experienced and seasoned entrepreneurs in a fast-growing agency, gaining valuable experience in creative and strategic thinking.
Working inside one of the best workspaces and creative hubs in London, you will also be presented with networking opportunities, and attend industry-led talks and events.
You will be working in tight synchronisation with seasoned industry professionals on bluechip clients, often being treated as a partner and collaborator rather than a go-fer. As such, there is ample opportunity to learn and grow in this fast-paced environment; this tempered only by candidate’s willingness to invest additional energy and effort into the process.
– Assist with proprietary research projects
– Conduct desk research for client assignments
– Analyse and help identify key trends and insights
– Collaborate with the Upside team in idea generation sessions
– Contribute in strategy development workshops
– A deep-seated curiosity for culture and digital topics
– An active problem solver that enjoys diving deep to find the right solution
– A proactive disposition; willing to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment
– A natural instinct for making connections between seemingly disparate points of information
– An ability to perform basic desk research across media publications, social media platforms, and detailed reports. All candidates should be able to collate their research
findings into simple, easy to digest results.
– A basic design sensibility paired with a deep knowledge of presentation software (Keynote or Powerpoint)
– Previous experience in an agency, consultancy, or studio is preferred but not required.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and covering letter to James@theupside.net along with your availability for the role