My EventMate is a smart, first-of-its-kind professional and social matchmaking app that enables users to…
Graphic Design Internship – My EventMate – New York
My EventMate is a smart, first-of-its-kind professional and social matchmaking app that enables users to pre-screen a list of attendees, connect and pre-plan meetings (through swiping, matching, and messaging) before attending an event. It effectively empowers users to make meaningful connections more efficiently and reach their goals faster. This platform can be used for all events such as conferences, networking events, trade shows, or music festivals and large private parties. We are on track to be in the App Store by May and have already secured partnerships will large events and festivals such as Ultra Music Festival, WeWork NYC events, as well as others.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Designer Intern to design interfaces and promotional materials for our mobile application. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and intuitive design, possess superior UI skills, and the ability to translate requirements into interaction flows and transform them into beautiful designs.
- Create graphics and design layouts for ads, flyers, email newsletters, blog, and social media accounts
- Collaborate with the marketing team and support campaigns
- Incorporate UI/UX best practices in applicable designs and layouts, and adapt designs for mobile formats
- Create, organize, and update design style guide for mobile applications
- Present and convey details and purpose of designs to internal teams
- Current college student pursuing a degree in graphic design and a portfolio that demonstrates skills relevant to agency needs
- Proficient with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, In Design
- Experience in Mailchimp preferred
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to prioritize and meet project goals
- Detail oriented
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please send your CV and your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org