- Permanent / Full-Time
About the company
Their strengths are in understanding culture, the future, and how people are living their lives. They bring together brand & marketing strategy skills, high-quality consultants, with new tools based on machine learning and cultural insights. The core of the business is marketing expertise based on years of experience with global brands. The inputs are insights from different sources, the magic in the middle is clear strategic thinking and knowing where “to tap the pipe” to have the most impact, the outputs are category strategy, brand positioning, brand purpose, and innovation.
About the role
As Associate Director you will be a core senior member of the team. The core responsibilities of the role will see you driving complete pieces of strategy/segmentation including delivering the overall growth narrative, as well as managing complex consumer and market data sets and translating them into compelling insights and strategy. You will be someone a client can trust to independently develop, run and manage a range of projects, and foster relationships to help clients meet their strategic goals beyond project work.
About your background and skills
- Have a minimum of 5 - 8 years working across two of the following - growth consulting, research leadership (quantitative), and client-side marketing
- Strong data literacy and analytical skills and experience with survey-based data sets
- Experience translating complex data sets into meaningful insight and strategy
- Confident working with broader data sets eg. category & brand performance, and unstructured eg. social
- Leadership experience - leading a team through the development and execution of quantitative surveys (from brief, questionnaire design, analysis, and presentation)
- Experience creating commercial growth narratives from a comprehensive view of data.
- Experience leading client relationships
- Experienced in quantitative research and data analysis essential
We are committed to helping our clients build diverse teams and we promote & practice inclusive recruiting. All applicants will be considered without discrimination.