- Permanent / Full-Time
Help a global organisation clarify why they exist and for whom
About the company
A boutique consultancy working across brand strategy, purpose, and propositions. This client helps organizations clarify why they exist and for whom.
About the role
About your background and skills
You must have between 6+ years of experience working in brand purpose and brand strategy projects. Brand purpose is a big must!
- Confident – pro-active and prepared, calm and consistent under pressure
- Positive and persuasive – able to inspire confidence in people at all levels, an ambassador for the company
- A strategic thinker who has honed their sparkling creativity, organizational flair, and people skills.
- A strong team player with excellent project management abilities.
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Purpose
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Engagement
- Change management
- Proposition development
- Customer strategy/category strategy
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Trends Analysis
- Project management
- Client management
- Business Development
We are committed to helping our clients build diverse teams and we promote & practice inclusive recruiting. All applicants will be considered without discrimination.