- Permanent / Full-Time
A pivotal role as part of the founding London team of global brand and innovation studio, find yourself at the intersection of culture, consumer, and category
About the company
Global brand and innovation studio that sits at the intersection of culture, consumer, and category. From translating cultural insights into breakthrough proposition ideas to defining purpose and positioning. London is the newest studio – this is an opportunity to join the founding team and be part of building and growing an agency.
About the role
Major: Quantitative insight & strategy
- Co-develop quantitative research designs spanning survey research, data and analytics tools (social listening, syndicated data sources etc.).
- Independently oversee partners to manage project setup, programming, fieldwork, QCs, table specs etc.
- Responsible for analysis plan and co-responsible for analysisand reporting execution (in partnership with Sr. Strategist).
- Responsible for final debrief development, building compelling, inspiring data-backed narratives tailored to client needs (ranging from data-heavy to data-light executions).
- Prepare briefs for design and manage final design outputs.
- Partial to full ownership of client deliverable presentations and workshops.
- Translate leading-edge quantitative research and analytics innovations into their offering.
Minor: qualitative insight & strategy or semiotics
- Experience managing qualitative research projects (groups, in-depth interviews, online communities).
- Experience with or interest in integrating cultural insights into work streams (e.g. managing cultural strategists semioticians to develop hypotheses to test/validate quantitatively).
About your background and skills
3+ years experience leading data, analytics and design teams, managing both up and down as well as third-party vendors (programming, recruitment, data a d analytics tools).
Diverse experience & comfortable with wearing many hats & contagious passion for data.
First-hand experience using statistical processing tools like SPSS or data and analytics tools to run custom tables, regressions, factor and cluster analyses, CHAID etc.
Deep understanding of the workings of leading quantitative methodologies and when they’re best used (segmentations, brand health trackers, U&As, concept tests, maxdiff/CBCs).
Experienced in designing and and running hybrid research projects that stand out, based on the triangulation of different sources (primary qual, quant, secondary research etc.).
Comfortable with setting up traditional research modules (concept tests, U&As, segmentations etc.) as well as testing out experimental methodologies.
Strong business development skills with proven success.
Powerful storytelling skills with proven impact in client environments.
We are committed to helping our clients build diverse teams and we promote and practice inclusive recruiting. All applicants will be considered without discrimination.