- New York
- Permanent / Full-Time
A renowned design agency that is at the forefront of pushing boundaries and delivering impactful work for world-class brands
About the company
As a leading Brand Studio, the designers here aren't just visual pixel pushers, they're skilled strategists and thinkers too! They have a platform and opportunity for top Brand Designers to really push themselves far beyond just pushing pixels! With Offices across London, Europe, Australia, China and the US - the New York's team is rocketing forward with a massive need to scale their Design team!
This is an opportunity to collaborate with a team that seamlessly blends creativity and strategy to create innovative design solutions. With an impressive portfolio like Airbnb, Deliveroo, RiotGames, Logitech, Rho, Depop - this agency is the driving force behind some of the most memorable and influential brand experiences.
About the role
- NYC Hybrid Position
- 360 branding
- Strong Design Portfolio
- Agency experience
At this studio, designers are the driving force behind their work. As a mid-level designer, you will work closely with the design leads and creative directors to shape design concepts, support the team, and unlock the full creative potential of each project. You have an open mind, a willingness to push creative boundaries, and a collaborative spirit. You are a confident storyteller and a stellar designer.
About your background and skills
How do you stand out to this team?
- 3+ years of branding, digital design or visual design experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- A strong working knowledge of design fundamentals— user-centred digital design, interaction design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process.
- Experience creating bespoke layouts and designs that can flex and scale across different mediums, including web, mobile, and print
- An inspirational presenter who elevates their team’s communication strategizes design choices and sells the client.
- Proven ability to switch between multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Proficient technical skills in: Figma (and prototyping) and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience developing and/or extending brand systems (illustrations, icons, colors, typography, animations, etc.)
- Strong conceptual thinking and an ability to translate this into smart, surprising concepts across mediums and industries.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating creative, pixel-perfect, eye candy, interactive, visual designs.
- Strong communication to work in lockstep with strategists, developers, and project managers