- New York
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Research & Insight
- Product Management
Early stage, impressive leadership team with an established product market fit.
About the company
A creative pre-testing platform that measures how ads and messages will perform before they launch.
This organization helps major brands like Nike, AirBnB, and Amazon determine which concepts will be most effective, and with whom. The company applies robust data science and Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) methodology to creative testing. This allows marketers to isolate the persuasion of each asset, and drill into custom audience segments - with data from thousands of participants in 24 hours.
About the role
This is an opportunity to demonstrate your keen ability to create solutions between public opinion research and casual modeling. The Data Scientist will be focused on research and leverage these findings to influence the product roadmap and demonstrate the value of the products to the clients.
You will have a great opportunity to partner with the Director of Data Science who is an ex-founder himself with a Ph.D. from Stanford University. If you were searching for that early-stage opportunity with strong leadership and a product market fit, I’d say look no further.
About your background and skills
- Conduct data science research to interpret data, draw conclusions and communicate analysis to clients
- Partner with Product Team to develop new tools which will improve the accuracy of targeting
- A keen ability to understand and model data through the use of Python
- Able to demonstrate knowledge of Github, beyond uploading/downloading code – writing pull requests, code review
- PhD in data science, statistics, science