- Permanent / Full-Time
Join a leading strategy and innovation agency which sits at the cross-section between innovation, insight, and brand strategies and which drives growth for their clients
About the company
This company is a leading strategy and innovation agency. They have a global client base and deliver innovation, insight, and brand strategies that drive growth for their clients. They work with the most exciting brands across FMCG, retail, etc.
About the role
While there will be some administrative responsibilities, they are balanced with dynamic and creative tasks that you will lead and support in the team, including:
- Support on project management and client presentations.
- Co-lead on qualitative and quantitative research and analysis.
- Support on planning client events and workshops.
- Conducting desk research to identify emerging consumer and brand futures.
- Translate industry data and reports into compelling stories and visuals.
- Innovating on existing brands and creating new brands.
- Team collaboration and workshops.
- Assisting in identifying and collating cultural and customer trends.
- Contributing to agency diversity and mental health initiatives.
About your background and skills
This is an opportunity to further develop your marketing and innovation strategy career and skillset.
You will have 6-18 months of experience in a similar role that has exposed you to one or more of the following focus areas: marketing strategy, brand development, research (qualitative and/or quantitative), advertising, innovation, and/or communications.
Experience with (or a passion for) sports, entertainment, and betting brands is an advantage.
We are committed to helping our clients build diverse teams and we promote & and practice inclusive recruiting. All applicants will be considered without discrimination.