- Contract / Freelance
Work for a boutique consultancy which positions itself at the cross-section between brand strategy, purpose and proposition
About the company
A boutique consultancy working across brand strategy, purpose, and propositions. This client helps organizations clarify why they exist and for whom and how to make this tangible across every encounter.
About the role
Responsibilities cover 4 key buckets:
- Strategy development- responsible for the day-to-day delivery of strategy on client projects
- Commercial and new business - design and write business proposals and pitches
- Project Management
- Client engagement
This role is a 6-month FTC maternity cover.
About your background and skills
You must have around 10 years experience in brand strategy- experience working with research and marketing comms also desirable
- Solid understanding and appreciation of the value and role of brand purpose - with experience in writing brand/proposition frameworks and values; designing brand, proposition, and portfolio architecture; generating insight and strategic recommendations
- Proven experience in managing multi-faceted projects of significant scale to challengeing deadlines
- Experience in client-facing roles
- Confident – pro-active and prepared, calm and consistent under pressure
- Positive and persuasive – able to inspire confidence in people at all levels, an ambassador for the company
- A strategic thinker who has honed their sparkling creativity, organizational flair, and people skills.
- A strong team player with excellent project management abilities.
- Brand Strategy
- Brand architecture
- Brand Purpose
- Brand Positioning
- Brand Engagement
- Proposition development
- Customer strategy/category strategy
- Workshop design and facilitation
- Trends Analysis
- Project management
- Client management
- Business Development
We are committed to helping our clients build diverse teams and we promote & practice inclusive recruiting. All applicants will be considered without discrimination.