- New York
- Permanent / Full-Time
Looking to design for an iconic company that has revolutionized the world of video games? Come join some of the most talented people in the industry and work on some seriously creatively rewarding projects
About the company
They are a huge company in the gaming industry. They prioritize having an inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry. Passion and commitment is at the core of every employee at this company. They work on ambitious projects and produce content that millions of people love!
- NYC Hybrid Position (Some in-office collab - they just re-built their beautiful space!)
- Well-known Global company
- Visual/UI/Web Design focus
- Iconic Brand; Trust me, you’ve likely heard of them!
About the role
We are looking for designers with visually stunning work! In this role, you will be a part of the Consumer-Facing Creative Studio team that partners with their publishing and development studios worldwide. You will support their consumer-facing websites, and creative services team, and work cross-collaboratively with graphic designers and motion designers.
About your background and skills
How do you stand out to this team?
- 4+ years of visual design experience with an emphasis on shipping large-scale product.
- Strong UI and web design skills to build the best experiences for large-scale websites and other digital products.
- MUST: You are able to show some of the evidence of your work (web design, preferably) through your awesome, visually stunning, portfolio.
- You have experience in shipping products into the real world and you enjoy taking products from zero to one.
- Some experience in building design systems; build scalable UI components that can be used by other designers across various products
Cherry on top:
- Previous experience working in consumer-focused, B2C, sizeable brands to large-scale products.
- Any experiences in game design/gaming industry or entertainment media streaming sites.
- Additional Design skills and interest in motion, animation and creative tech is a bonus!