- New York
- Permanent / Full-Time
- Research & Insight
An opportunity to blend your brand, insights, and design skills to create game-changing solutions in the CPG space
About the company
This research, strategy, and design firm is headquartered in the UK, and building its NY team. They are a solid team of qualitative researchers and brand strategists who focus on clients within the CPG and packing space. Through their creative, human-centred methodologies they help their clients find not only ways to innovate their brands but also look downstream in the designs for their physical products and what will connect with their consumers. Historically they have worked mainly on the qualitative side of research but now they are building and scaling across quant research.
About the role
About your background and skills
- 5-8 years working within qual research, insights, and/or brand strategy
- Experience moderating qual research methodologies, interviews, focus groups, facilitation, design thinking, etc.
- Experienced working in the CPG or pack design space
- Knowledge of design thinking and what makes good design
- Ability to project manager and work in a boutique environment