- Permanent / Full-Time
- Research & Insight
About the company
A research driven consultancy who use market research to aid clients navigate key challenges. Their work is a mix of communications and messaging, brand, PR, reputation and crisis management.
About the role
Demonstrate deep methodological competency in qualitative and/or qualitative work.
Lead the execution of projects and client consultation end to end as well as manage, develop and train the team you supervise.
Present independently and interact with clients, helping to drive new business and curate company and client relationships.
About your background and skills
- 6+ years in setting up, running, and delivering qualitative and quantitative research projects.
- Confident – able to deliver projects and keep clients engaged.
- Interesting & Creative Thinker - Creative in how you think about the work and collect data.
- A strong team player with excellent project management abilities.
- A go-getter attitude who is looking for a fast-paced environment!
- A passion for research, you enjoy keeping up with the latest thinking, reads widely, and having a high level of curiosity.
About your skillset:
- Market research background.
- Qualitative research - Focus groups, in-depth interviews, ethnography, and online qualitative projects.
- Quantitative research- questionnaire and survey design.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Client management.
- Policy research experience/European language skills would be a benefit but not essential.
- Strong academic background.