- Permanent / Full-Time
Join a team that is changing the game for the new era of retailers. With their cutting-edge platform that connects influencers with brands to create a seamless and authentic social commerce experience, this company is democratizing social commerce for all. This is where you can truly show your support for the upcoming wave of entrepreneurs.
About the company
We’re working with a next generation consumer platform that is redesigning the future of commerce and revolutionizing the affiliate industry by creating incentives for both brands and influencers, leading to higher commissions, full monetization of audiences and total ownership of consumer data, which is a massive disruptor to more traditional platforms like Instagram. They are supporting the next generation of entrepreneurs by empowering creators to seamlessly set up online storefronts, powered by their original user-owned content.
About the role
- Remote USA Position, can be based anywhere in the US
- Specifically focus on influencer/creator economy and social commerce!
- Big product roadmap - D2C and B2B are parts of their product
- Creative Freedom - avant-garde approach is encouraged!
In this role, you will be get to work on their customer facing, D2C, shopping funnel and also their internal creator funnel that supplies everything on the creator side, like the store building experience, admin, analytics and affiliate features.
About your background and skills
How do you stand out to the team?
- 3+ years experience focused on executing product design, especifically ‘mobile-first’ responsive and/or native apps which can be showcased in your awesome portfolio.
- Experience working on modern consumer-facing experiences in e-commerce, social commerce, creator/influencer economy, affiliate marketplace, and/or social media.
- You have experience in taking products from 0-1 and have a knack for navigating a start-up environment.
- You are a Figma Wizard, particularly when it comes to designing, implementing, and maintaining design systems, as well as utilizing prototypes to communicate design solutions and gather feedback.
- You are proactive, quick to identify problems and opportunities, finding creative solutions and execute on them all while ensuring alignment with key stakeholders.
- A self starter; you are confident in your ability and don’t shy away from getting creative with your designs. Avant-garde take on designs with the right skills and techniques are welcome!
Cherry-on-top; You are a shining star are if;
- You’ve done targeted growth work for e-commerce: optimization, A/B testing, Quant research, conversion rate, CRO, etc.
- Affiliate marketplace experience
- Background in the creator/influencer economy
- You are a T-shaped designer: skilled design generalist with some key specialties.
- You are data oriented and committed to excellence
Looking forward to seeing your work!