- New York
- Permanent / Full-Time
Complex Architecture software that solving user needs
About the company
This scaling company has enjoyed substantial growth and success already - their product was born out of a need they identified for themselves. They turned it into a product and now it's solving a lot of issues for other companies that experienced the same. Among its users are Best Western, Stanford University, Sandals, Tiffany's and many others.
About the role
They're a small team that is scaling - this UX Designer will lead the UX Design efforts from their NYC HQ. They have additional Designers across Europe who own more of the Visual UI and robust Design Systems - freeing you up to focus on Research UX Problem solving whilst using all the existing components to mock and prototype.
About your background and skills
To be a stand-out UX Designer for this role:
- You'll have commercial experience in Designing for a B2B SaaS Product.
- Your work evidence (Portfolio website, PDF, Figma file...) shows your UX thinking and process working on a B2B SaaS product.
- You don't need to be a visual design, but ideally, you have worked with a Design System, utilising existing components that you can use to Mock Up and Prototype your concepts - you know where to put the components on the page!
- Examples of working on dashboards, tables, CRMs, Database Design/Layouts - huge bonus for showing this type of work.
- You're a great communicator; you can show how you've worked with your User to gather needs, then worked with product and engineering to deliver solutions.
- You're available to work hybrid in NYC.