- Permanent / Full-Time
- Research & Insight
Be the driving force for the next chapter of growth in the drinks industry. Generating actionable customer insights and create experiences that drive brand objectives and unlock new propositions through design thinking and digital analytics.
About the company
An award-winning global drinks brand (clients-side) with a product portfolio of house-hold drinks and spirit brands which are sold in more than 150 global markets. A fearlessly independent distillery, driven by values where everyone is encouraged to be entrepreneurial and support innovation.
About the role
Sitting in their new Insights & Analytics team within Global marketing, the role focuses on generating upfront insight work. You will be working in an agile environment that uses fast test, validate and activate process to experiment and rapidly test ideas. Although Audience Insight are the focus, the role will also stretch into propositions, requiring innovative and white space thinking capabilities.
- Define personas for our brands to express audiences and occasions using a combination of data sources (e.g., social & search tools, google trends, web analytics tools and first party data tools for lookalikes) and scrappy primary research techniques. Collaborate with Digital Transformation to feed in requirements to monitor audiences & occasions.
- Define common and nuanced path to purchase customer occasion journeys, validate with end users and explore ways to monitor data elements e.g., Google Analytics.
- Devise ways to evaluate and test learnings online by liaising with local markets and Brand teams
- Co-create Digital and Non-Digital experiences with Brand Teams and markets to drive engagement and or conversion and explore how to scale efficiently.
About your background and skills
- 5 years in strategic human centered roles.
- Lives and breathes consumer centric thinking, using data to create compelling insights, drive decisions and ideation.
- Have lead insight change & proposition development.
- Ability to coach others in industry leading tools.
- Has experience using Pulsar & Audience or similar social listening tools.
- Previous experience of using CRM tools to better engage with consumers. Experience with ethnographic research.
- Design thinking capabilities including writing persona and build a customer map.
- Able to do design; scrappy research, to test and validate ideas including Ethnography, workshop design, facilitation and interviewing.
- Brilliant Project manager.
- Design Thinking
- Customer Insight
- Proposition Development
- Consumer Research
- Digital Analytics
- Social Listening
- Project Manager
- + 7k car allowance + 22.5-45% bonus
Annual bonus scheme based on personal objectives and company performance, 24 days holiday (also closed on bank holidays), product allowance (£500 pa), flexible working (transitioning back to office, likely 2/3 days per week with flex), healthcare, pension plan (employees can do 4 or 5% and company matches, so 8 or 10% contribution).