- Permanent / Full-Time
Another really cool role in design
About the company
Create innovative digital experiences to make employees’ lives easier.
Part of a global Design & Innovation Consultancy, they focus on creating tools to support their colleagues right across the firm from HR to Finance & Legal. Collaboration and innovation are at the forefront of everything they do and you’ll be part of their most ingenious service projects.
They draw upon their global reach and local knowledge to combine front-end ideation and prototyping with expertise in delivering enabling functions to provide all the essential support, strategy, and advice for their client-facing colleagues.
They’re a bunch of creative, collaborative and passionate people who put the user experience first.
They love having a good laugh and take the mental health and wellbeing of their people very serious; they have committees, budget and mental health is an open topic throughout the organisation.
About the role
You’ll report directly to the Digital Services Leader and will be their right-hand person in this exciting journey that’s yet to come.
You’ll be responsible for for setting the strategic direction of the team while applying human centric design principles in an agile way in order to create and deliver the best solutions through the product development lifecycle.
As a leader you’ll bring a certain flair, innovation and consistency to the organisation while working closely with multidisciplinary teams and users.
You’ll also be setting up a community of users in order to test and validate new ideas and products.
You will be a driving force within the organisation and will be working on a plethora of new innovative solutions as well as optimising the old ones – because yes, even at leadership level you’ll still be able to work hands-on and see the impact you’re making.
About your background and skills
- You’ve got extensive experience as a Service Designer and have previously lead teams and projects from the very start.
- You’ve got a real knack for identifying problems and coming up with creative & innovative solutions that are rooted in design principles and human centricity.
- You’re passionate about gathering insights from a broad range of users and are able to synthesis this into concise findings that convince and entice even the most senior stakeholders.
- You’ve got experience working on products (web & mobile) to support employee experiences and have previously set up a research community.
- You’re passionate about finding out people’s why and are able to teach others how to do it as well.
- You’ll play a pivotal role to the overall success of this team and how the company as a whole manages their global employee experience moving forward.