- Permanent / Full-Time
- Marketing & Sales
Paid Search Channel Manager at a fearlessly independent distiller and distributer going through a digital transformation.
About the company
An independent, family-owned distillery. They have a product portfolio of household drinks and spirits brands sold in more than 150 global markets. The business is fearlessly independent and driven by values where everyone is encouraged to be entrepreneurial and support innovation. They have won awards for the quality of their products and have consistently been named distiller of the year. As a business, they are currently going through a digital transformation.
About the role
You will establish and optimize paid search channel activities across the company's portfolio of brands at a global scale. You are responsible for end-to-end management of the paid search process, from working with the brand teams to research and identify keywords through execution and optimisation of ads and reporting to senior stakeholders.
About your background and skills
- 3-5 years’ experience with paid search channel campaigns.
- Hands on experience with Google Marketing Suite (Ads, Analytics & Search Console is a must).
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel / Google Sheets.
- Bid & Feed Management tool experience.
- Knowledge of other paid digital platforms (Facebook Ad Manager, Bing AdCenter, Amazon Vids) and SEO strongly preferred.
- Experience in A / B testing.
- Experience in start-up, e-Commerce or agency performance marketing experience.
- Loves data, analytics and surfacing insights.
- Methodical with attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- 15-20% bonus + company benefit package