- Permanent / Full-Time
- Research & Insight
Solve Complex Healthcare Problems for Mission-Driven Enterprise Platform
About the company
They are start-up in the healthcare/wellness space that has developed a patented weight loss product and service that goes in depth into learning and understanding your health – and goes beyond just giving a standard diet plan, but links you with a dedicated team and individual plan based on your metabolic health.
They are becoming super impactful in their space and not only tackling weight loss but research on other health ailments and how to identify health concerns at earlier stages in order to uncover solutions to give individuals the opportunity to change their behaviors for a healthier lifestyle.
About the role
Research projects will span from discovery to implementation. They are looking to scale substantially across the business and work as a people manager as this team grows.
About your background and skills
• 7-10 years of hands-on experience conducting strategic and product-based user research
• 1-2 years managing junior designers
• End-to-end experience with all aspects of user research for enterprise digital product
• Proficiency in qualitative and quantitative methods.
• Experience working in start-up is a plus
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• User Research
• Enterprise Platform
• Consumer Research
• Analysis & Synthesis
• Qual Research
• Quant Research
• Passionate about startups