Retained Search designed to help you identify the right Leaders.
Unrivaled access to the best leaders in Innovation, Strategy, Engineering, Design, Product, Sales and Marketing.
Our Retained service is reserved for businesses and teams that have a growing pain that needs to be solved through a much deeper analysis and search of the market.
Who we work with
We've supported organizations from Seed Stage Startups through to Fortune 500s, helping them to appoint Co-Founders, Leaders in Design, Product, Engineering, and Strategy, as well as C-Suite Executives. Our client partnerships extend across the corporate, startup, and venture capital ecosystems.
Bamboo Crowd’s network of talent extends across North America, Europe and Asia with our teams based in London and New York.
Our team work in a collaborative, agile, and flexible way. We leave no stone unturned and give you access to data and insights that help you to make better and more informed decisions.
Most importantly: diversity is prioritized. Our process, values and perspective underpins our focus on building more diverse shortlists. In an industry where there is an inherent shortage of diversity, we focus on ensuring we are making a difference and going against the grain of the traditional retained search industry.
We recruit for
Executive-Level across Innovation, Design, Brand, Engineering, Marketing, Growth, and Product.
We have years of experience recruiting executives across the Innovation, Design and Digital from CIO’s to CTO’s. We also recruit Partners, Managing Directors, Directors, and CEO’s.
Heads of Department and Leadership roles
Finding the right Leadership within your organization requires a partner that can help pinpoint the right hire. Making the wrong hire is costly. We have placed leadership across Innovation, Strategic Design, Product Design, Engineering, Product Management, Data and Analytics, and more.
Founding and Early-Stage Teams
We’ve worked with VC’s, Founders, and Venture Studios to help them hire Co-Founders, GM’s, Technical Founders, and Founding Design, Product, and Engineering Hires. We also advise pre-seed startups pro bono and connect them to our network of talent, VC’s, and corporate incubators.
As your retained partner we help you design your recruiting process.
We also build a story that attracts the best and use our in-depth research-driven approach and tools to target and assess hundreds of companies and thousands of candidates, producing the very best shortlist of options for key Executive, Leadership, or Founding roles in your business.
How we work
Delivered through interviews and workshops we:
- Identify your needs and circumstances.
- Build understanding of your mission, culture, values, and crucially, your business objectives.
- Outline opportunities for growth.
- Build personas that inform the candidate profile, skills, and job description.
- Highlight any risk factors and challenges.
- Develop the recruitment process.
In-depth interviews, leadership assessment and delivery of final candidates. Beyond this the process also includes:
- Identification of sourcing channels and key networks, including a full market map and opportunity analysis.
- Development of communication and positioning of the opportunity to talent.
- Assessment of competitors and various candidate pools.
- Delivery of a report that includes all of our research and insights as well as a long list of potential candidates.
In-depth research, insight gathering and development of strategy and assets that includes:
- Consistent, weekly, high-volume but targeted outreach.
- Initial screening calls with candidates and profile build out.
- Feedback throughout the process.
- Bi-weekly calls and ongoing Slack (or alternative)
- Reference checking.
- Assessment and personality evaluations (optional).
On-going support with on-boarding and any related hiring needs your team might need.
- On-going support with on-boarding and any related hiring needs.
- We also stay on hand to do regular check ins and ensure that both you and the candidate have support well into the first few months of the placement.